Your free download will begin shortly...
With patients becoming increasingly responsible for the cost of their medical care, having the right processes in place is vital for any practice.
Having an efficient patient collection process includes patient education, staff training, transparency before treatment, collecting co-pays and deductibles at the time of service, and easy payment processing with multiple options to pay.
Recommended Read: Avoid Bad Patient Collections
This guide provides:
- Resources to implement best practices including:
- Patient Collections Assessment
- Financial Policy Assessment
- Financial Policy Components Defined
- Use of Technology
- Patient Communication Scripts
- Challenges to Guide Staff
- Team and Community Building